The second ever Back2Barefoot race takes place in the beautiful and quiet country village of Kilmaine, Co. Mayo on Sunday March 29th, 2015. This is an officially measured, AAI approved road race. The course is mostly flat so if you are looking to achieve a personal best in an officially tracked and timed 10km event this is a great opportunity for you.
- Entry fee of €20 includes chip timing, t-shirt, and refreshments after the event.
- Prizes for barefoot* and non-barefoot runners.
- Check out the course map on MapMyRun
- Official charity is the Jack and Jill foundation
- Start Elevation 38m
- Max. Elevation 48m
- Gain 33m
- Follow the race on Facebook
- Register at RunIreland
*Barefoot is classed as anyone running in Vibram Fivefingers or any other minimalist, zero drop shoe or who is actually running barefoot.